Equipment Logbook App Suite
Use Equipment Logbook Collection to quickly implement digital logbooks. Set up all of your logbook fields for each piece of equipment. Execute each check when the time is right, and always keep a running log of values that have been entered. Report a deviation at any time , and prevent equipment from being released without closing out all issues. This is the one-stop-shop for enabling logbooks to exist in the digital world. Never have to worry about a lost paper, or manually control deviations. This collection will enable you to see:
- log of all changes to equipment
- running log of all logbook fields against a piece of equipment
- number of open/closed deviations
- process capability of number values captured during the logbook process
This collection comes with 4 apps :
- Equipment Logbook Navigator - homepage for collection. Always click icon in top right to return back here
- Equipment Management - Add/Update new pieces of equipment
- Logbook Management -
- Equipment Logbook App
- Equipment Logbook Review
Part 1: Set Up & Configuration
Follow steps below or watch this video
- Install app collection from tulip.co/lbrary/equipment-logbook-collection
- Open the application in the Tulip Player (see here if you havent installed yet) Hint: make sure your station is running the Development Version on the shop floor
- Run the 'Equipment Logbook Navigator' app
- Click 'Go' under the 'Equipment Management' app
- Click 'Add' button
- Continue for as many pieces of equipment you have
- Click the icon in top right to return back to the Navigator
- Click 'Go' under the 'Logbook Management' App
- Select a piece of equipment from the table
- Click 'Add'
- Enter a name for the field and select a type
- Click add and enter in the info for the respective field (all required fields are in bold)
- Click 'Save'
- Repeat steps 9-12 until all logbook fields have been entered
- Click icon in top right to return home to Navigator app
Part 2: Running the Application
- Click 'Go' under the 'Equipment Logbook' App
- Scan or select a piece of equipment from the list
- Click 'START'
- Select any field to get started and click LOG
- Repeat steps 18-19 until there are 0 more tasks, then click 'DONE'
- Cycle through other equipment if desired. When done click on the icon in top right to return home
- Click 'Go' under the 'Equipment Logbook Reivew' App
- Scan/Select equipment from list and click 'START'
- Browse the History Record on the right, and click through Events to view more detail.
- Once all events are closed, click 'RELEASE' button
- Add any comments and click 'RELEASE' again
- Enter signature.
Change dropdown options
Change the 'Types' of machines by going to the Equipment Management app in the App Editor
- Select the step 'Add Equipment' step
- Select the widget next to 'Type' and edit values on the right hand context pane
- You can do the same for STATUS
- For Machine here you will to follow instructions here
Upload large sets of data - you can do this by following instructions here for important a csv
This App suite references the following tables:
--Equipment (for Logbook fields)
--Equipment Logbook Fields (for Logbook Apps)