Thanks for sharing your feedback!
Reset I/O Gateway to Factory Settings
This will reset the I/O Gateway to its default configuration by purging:
- Network Configurations
- I/O Gateway Access Credentials
- Tulip Account Authentication
- Driver Configurations
- All I/O Gateway settings, including Light Kit
The I/O Gateway's IP address may also change after a factory reset.
This is the only way to reset your I/O Gateway's Password
- Verify I/O Gateway is not actively controlling any devices
- Hold down A & B buttons at the same time for 5 seconds
- Release buttons when blinking light turns off
- When light turns back on (3-5 minutes), I/O Gateway is reset
- Set up I/O Gateway.
Was this article helpful?