Embedded Widgets are a collection of widgets that extend the capabilities to enrich your apps for your users.
Display CAD models live-updating views of your Tulip Tables, videos, and more.
What Does Each Widget do?
Not all widgets are available on all instances and subscription plans. Reach out to email@example.com to enquire about enabling additional widgets.
- Analytic - Display a dynamic analysis from a dashboard within an application. Read more.
- Image - Display an image, on click a trigger can be fired or the photo, can be expanded.
- Video - Embed a video file within an app step. This video can be dynamically driven by a Table Record Field.
- Document - Display PDF documents in your applications. Read more.
- CAD - Display an STL file within an app. Users can spin and zoom into the CAD model.
- Webpage - Display any embeddable webpage within your Tulip App.
- Gauge - Provide users a visual representation of a key metric or production critical KPI
- Grid - Streamline formatting text with the grid widget.
- Machine Attribute - Display the most recent value of a machine attribute. Read more.
- Machine Status - Display the current machine status with a miniature historic state display. Read more.
- Machine Timeline - Display a visual representation of the historic state of a machine. Read more.
- Interactive Table - Display a dynamic view of a Tulip Table. Users can select rows and they will be automatically assigned to the linked Record Placeholder. Read more.
- Barcode - Generated 1D and 2D barcodes on the fly. Read more.
- Step Time - Display any App Info values directly within your application.