We're excited to announce the release of Tulip Player version 2.1.0, packed with a range of enhancements and new features designed to make your experience even better. This update includes reduced minimum timeouts for inactive Windows users enable faster user switching at a single stations. We've made numerous updates to language translations, ensuring a consistent experience for users in all regions. We're also thrilled to offer improved support for additional IP cameras, so you can use your preferred devices with ease. Finally, the addition of hardware acceleration to our Player means that vision applications are now faster than ever. Check out the full list of new feature and improvements below.
Version 2.1.0 of Player will be available for download by 9:00PM ET today! If you're using Player devices, the next time you restart the application, the application will automatically check for updates and prompt you to install the latest version. Alternatively, you can manually initiate the update process. Use the discussion thread in Tulip Community to let us know what you think of this update. Thank you for choosing Tulip, and we look forward to continuing to serve you!
Feature Enhancements and Improvements.
- Reduced the minimum configurable timeout to 5 seconds for Windows users to claim an inactive station
- Numerous updates to language translations
- Improvements to support additional vendors of IP cameras
- Added hardware acceleration to Player, allowing for GPU inference and improved classifier handling. This update is available on platforms that support it, making vision detectors even faster
- Updated the button UI to fit text when language is set to German
- Tulip Vision features now reports errors with improved context to help with app development and troubleshooting
- Improved object tracking events for Tulip Vision
- Added capability to count Tulip Vision events
Bugs Fixes and Performance Improvements
- Resolved a bug causing a blank screen when logging in through a proxy
- Resolved a bug for MacOS users that resulted in a "Check for updates" popup during the first login attempt
- Resolved a bug that allowed multiple connections with the same identifier name due to race condition with telnet device driver
Full List of Included Tickets
If you are tracking any of these ticket and would like more details, please contact Tulip Customer Support via email@example.com or live chat through your instance.