How to set up an Edge IO for the first time
The Edge IO uses the same Edge Device Portal as the I/O Gateway and Edge MC. This article will outline how to connect the device.
- Locate 24V power port
- Plug supplied power cable
- Plug the other end of the power cable into a power outlet
- Verify heartbeat LED (HRTBT) turns on and blinks
- Plug Ethernet cable into WAN port
- Plug the other end into an active Ethernet outlet and verify lights on the WAN port are blinking.
Did you find what you were looking for?
You can also head to community.tulip.co to post your question or see if others have faced a similar question!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500