Once you've completed Setting up you Edge MC, you're ready to register it to your Tulip account.
Registering you Edge MC
The Edge MC will automatically create its own access point once you've connected it to power and ethernet.
1. Connect your computer to your Edge MC's access point
2. In the password field, type the password of the local host: tulip-gw
3. Open browser and type in the IP address http://10.0.3.1 to launch the Edge MC portal
5. Verify Edge MC name on portal matches Edge MC serial number.
6. Click the button to continue setting up your Edge MC
7. You will be prompted to set up a password for your device:
This is an Edge MC specific password, and is different from the WPA2 password and your Tulip account password.
Save this password. If you forget it, you will not be able to re-configure the device.
8. Next, register your device to your Tulip instance:
When registering your Edge MC use the address of your Tulip account which is <your_account>.tulip.co. You will need to use your login credentials that have already been validated on your Tulip account.
Congratulations - you have finished setting up your Edge MC!
Accessing the Edge MC Portal
Please note, once the Edge MC is online, you can access the Edge MC portal by navigating to its IP address. To obtain the assigned IP address, navigate to Shop Floor > Gateways.
Troubleshooting you Edge MC
Forget Edge MC Password or Need to Reset? Click here
Forgot Account Password? Click here
Forgot Account? It is usually the name of your company. Ex: Company's name is King Fisher then the account would be king-fisher.tulip.co
Still Having Trouble? Click here to set-up your username/password, or contact us on live chat.