In the event of a forgotten Edge MC Password, or other need to restore to factory settings, reset the Edge MC as follows.
This will reset the Edge MC to its default configuration by purging:
- Network Configurations
- Edge MC Access Credentials
- Tulip Account Authentication
- Driver Configurations
Please note: The Edge MC's IP address may also change after a factory reset.
This is the only way to reset your Edge MC's password:
- Verify the Edge MC is not actively controlling any devices
- Hold down RST button for 10 seconds, green LEDs should flash Note: Please be careful when clicking the RST button
- Release button when blinking red LED (L3) turns off
- When red LED turns back on (around 60 seconds), Edge MC is reset.
- Set up the Edge MC