This will reset the Gateway to its default configuration by purging:
- Network Configurations
- Gateway Access Credentials
- Tulip Account Authentication
- Driver Configurations
- All Gateway settings, including Light Kit
The Gateway's IP address may also change after a factory reset.
This is the only way to reset your Gateway's Password
- Verify Gateway is not actively controlling any devices
- Hold down A & B buttons at the same time for 5 seconds
- Release buttons when blinking light turns off
- When light turns back on (3-5 minutes), Gateway is reset
- Set up Gateway.