This article assumes that you have already assigned one or displays/devices to your Tulip account.
In order to delete any display/device from Tulip, follow the steps listed below:
- Navigate to the "Shop Floor" page on the Menu Bar if you have not already
- Click on the display/device you would like to remove from Tulip.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Context Pane of the Display on the right. At the very bottom there should be a button “Remove Tulip Tablet”. Click this button.
- A pop up will appear asking you to confirm the removal of this machine. Select “OK”.
- This will remove the Display from Tulip and unauthorizes the actual computer from using the Tulip Player. To re-add the machine, follow the instructions for adding a new Display.