In order to make editing apps more efficient, there are a number of different keyboard shortcuts you can use.
These shortcuts apply when you have a widget selected in the Tulip App Builder:
- Arrow keys to move the selected widgets by a single pixel
- Shift+Arrow keys to move the selected widgets by 5 pixels
- Delete to delete the selected widgets
- Control+A to select all widgets
- Control+x/c/v to cut / copy / paste the selected widgets
- Control+shift+f to move the selected widgets to the front
- Control+shift+b to move the selected widgets to the back
- Control+f to move the selected widgets forward by one layer
- Control+b to move the selected widgets back by one layer
These shortcuts apply when you have a step selected in the Tulip App Builder:
- Enter to add a new step
- Control+enter to edit the step name
- Control+delete to delete the step
- Control+up/down arrow to move the step around
These shortcuts don’t change based on the selection context:
- Control+z to undo when the “Undo” popup is open at the top of the screen.
Note: These shortcuts are for a Windows machine. To use them on a Mac, use Command instead of control and you have the added advantage of using emoticons in your text by using Command+Control+Space Bar.
This shortcut applies when you have opened a Form Step in the App Builder.
- Tab key to automatically select the next field on the form without touching a mouse or a screen