In order to make editing apps more efficient, there are a number of different keyboard shortcuts you can use.
You can see all available keyboard shortcuts by clicking the "..." in the top right of the App Builder.
Or, you can press ? to instantly show the shortcuts menu.
Use these shortcuts to quickly add an element
- T : Add Text
- I : Add Image
- B : Add Button
- V : Add Variable
These shortcuts apply when you have a widget selected in the Tulip App Builder:
- Arrow keys to move the selected widgets by a single pixel
- Shift+Arrow keys to move the selected widgets by 5 pixels
- Delete to delete the selected widgets
- Control+A to select all widgets
- Control+x/c/v to cut / copy / paste the selected widgets
- Control+shift+f to move the selected widgets to the front
- Control+shift+b to move the selected widgets to the back
- Control+f to move the selected widgets forward by one layer
- Control+b to move the selected widgets back by one layer
These shortcuts apply when you have a step selected in the Tulip App Builder:
- Enter to add a new step
- Control+enter to edit the step name
- Control+delete to delete the step
- Control + D to duplicate the steo
- Control+up/down arrow to move the step up or down in the Steps List
- Alt + control + M to instantly move to the Master Layout
- Hold space to enable pan mode
- Control + alt + scroll to zoom in and out
- Shift + control + z to reset the view
These shortcuts don’t change based on the selection context:
- Control+z to undo when the “Undo” popup is open at the top of the screen.
Note: These shortcuts are for a Windows machine. To use them on a Mac, use Command instead of control and you have the added advantage of using emoticons in your text by using Command+Control+Space Bar.
This shortcut applies when you have opened a Form Step in the App Builder.
- Tab key to automatically select the next field on the Form Step without touching a mouse or a screen