The Step Time or Step Cycle Time refers to the time that an Operator should take to complete all activities in the Step and move to a new Step.
Similarly, the Process Time or Process Cycle Time refers to the time that an Operator should take to complete all activities in the app being run. The following steps will guide you through updating the Step Cycle Time:
Note: The step and process timers always count down.
In order to add a step or process timer that counts up or increases:
1. Go to the Step
2. Select the 'Text' option on the App Builder Toolbar.
3. Select 'Variable'
4. Select 'Time Elapsed on Process' or 'Time Elapsed on Current Step' from the Variable option in the right hand Context Pane under the section "Variable".
Editing Step and Process Timers
1. Click on the Step for which you would like to update the Step time.
2. Click into the 'Step Cycle Time' option in the Context pane on the right hand side under the “Step” tab.
3. Edit the time.
4. Click the green check mark to confirm your input.
The Process Cycle Time is set as the sum of the Step Cycle Times. However, it can be edited the same way as the Step Cycle Time.
There is one exception though. Process Cycle Time is a feature of the app and not the Step, so it will be found under the “App” tab.