Here's how to set up a Tulip I/O Gateway using the Gateway Portal. In order to set up a gateway, you need:
To be an administrator of a Tulip account
Wired Ethernet Connection
The Tulip I/O Gateway box includes:
Tulip I/O Gateway
Wi-Fi USB dongle
24V Power Supply
3-foot Ethernet cord
Connect the I/O Gateway to Power
1. Plug in Wi-Fi USB Dongle into an available USB Port.
2. On opposite side, plug in wires for power.
3. Plug other end into a power outlet
4. Verify two lights above the pins are on
5. On USB side, verify green light is blinking (may take up to 30 seconds)
6. Plug Ethernet cable into Ethernet jack
7. Plug other end into active Ethernet outlet
Once you are done registering the I/O Gateway, it is time to setup the Factory Kit USB Devices.