Station Groups can be added at the top level, or nested within other Gtation Groups.
If a Station Group is selected, new Station Groups / Stations will be added within that Station Group. If no group is selected, they will be added at the top level.
Create a Station Group
- Click the “Create Station Group” button in the top right of the screen.
- A modal will pop up. Enter the name of the station group and click “OK”.
Adding a Station
Stations can be added within a Station Group or exist as a standalone station. Similar to station groups, stations will be added within the Station Group which is currently selected or exist as a standalone if a Station Group isn’t selected.
- Click the ‘Create Station’ button in the top right of the screen.
- A pop up will appear. Enter the name of the station and click "OK".
The color of the icon next to a Station or Station Group represents the number of active or inactive devices assigned to that Station/Station Group. If the color of the icon is
- Red - There are no devices or no active devices assigned to the Station/Station Group
- Yellow - Some of the devices but not all, assigned to the Station/Station Group are active
- Green - All the devices assigned to the Station /Station Group are active
Removing a Station or Station Group
- To remove a Station or Station Group, first click the title of the Station or Station Group to select it.
- Click the trash icon in the Context Pane of the Station.
- A pop up will appear asking you to confirm deletion. Click "OK" to confirm deletion.
When a station is deleted, all Displays and Devices assigned to it will not be deleted, but rather will be returned to the "Unassigned Machines" drawer at the bottom of the page. They can be assigned to other Stations at any time.
When deleting a Station Group, all stations within will be deleted and all Displays/Devices returned to "Unassigned Machines".
Moving And Reordering Stations and Station Groups
- Click the title of the Station or Station Group and hold down the mouse button.
- The Station or Station Group should now move with the cursor. Drag it to the desired location within the Shop Floor and release the mouse button on the checkered box to select its new location.